On the water
· 40ft traditional, hand crafted dhow is a slow and relaxing way to enjoy the tranquillity of Lake Malawi. Whether it be on a early morning breakfast cruise or a magical sunset cruise.
· 2 speedboats can whisk you around the lake with various water activities such as water-skiing, wakeboarding and tubing. Or an exhilarating drive to secluded spots where you can jump out the boat and snorkel or dive taking in the clouds of tropical fish that inhabit the water.
· For the more experienced sailors there are two dhingys
· Take a guided walk from the lodge up into the hills enjoying the views and beauty as well as the wonderful birdlife. Coming down from the hills to the lake shore a kayak will meet you there for a gentle paddle back.
· Cycle down the hill from the lodge through the village and around the point where the kayaks will meet you for your paddle back.
· Enjoy the peace and quiet and relax under the shade of a parasol or tree on the beach with a good book.
· Take a guided walk through the village seeing and having the local traditions and rituals explained.
· Revel in the joys of the night sky with our incredible star gazer, it will revolutionise the way you look at the stars.