Help us raise money for Save the Rhino International.
You could win a luxury safari for two to Kenya, including flights and a visit to a rhino conservation project in Laikipia, Kenya. The first prize includes a stay at two of the best properties in Kenya, where you will be able to enjoy game-drives and an insight into the world of frontline wildlife conservation.
To enter, just buy a ticket! Go to our JustGiving page and follow the instructions or purchase your e-raffle-tickets directly from the Save the Rhino section on our Real World Store. Tickets cost £1 each (in person). Books of 5 tickets cost £5 each (online).
First Prize - a luxury rhino conservation for two people to Kenya
Borana Lodge sits in a stunning location on the Laikipia plateau, offering superb views and excellent game-viewing. The Borana Conservancy is famous for its work in rhino conservation. The conservancy is also home to the Living with Lions project and a number of endangered species. During your 3 night stay you can learn first hand about the conservancy's vital role. Read more about Borana Lodge here.
You also enjoy a one night stay at The Emakoko, a wonderful, family run property nestling in a small valley in the wilds of Nairobi National Park, known for its population of black rhino and prides of lion. The Emakoko is a real delight and a great base from which to visit the Sheldrick Elephant orphanage. Read more about The Emakoko.
There are also a number of runner-up prizes consisting of Real Africa safari vouchers and Save the Rhino goodies.
Alternatively come and see us at one of the consumer shows and buy a ticket in person:
The Telegraph Travel Show. January 13th - 15th 2017. ExCel, London.
Destinations London. February 2nd - 5th. Olympia, London.
1. The competition is open to travellers and adventurers worldwide aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Realworld-Travel.com Ltd and Save the Rhino International, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else associated with administration of this competition.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is midnight GMT on 5 February 2017.
3. The first prize is a safari for two people travelling together consisting of international flights from London, return domestic flights and transfers from Nairobi to Laikipia, a 3 night stay at Borana Lodge as detailed on an all-inclusive basis, including an optional visit to meet the anti poaching rangers/dog squad and a 1 night stay at The Emakoko in Nairobi National Park. The prize must be booked and confirmed by 31 March 2017 and can be taken any time during the following period subject to availability at time of booking: 1 March 2017 – 31 December 2017, excluding the peak holiday periods of Easter weekend, 9 July – 20 August and 15 December – 31 December 2017.
Please note: the prize must be booked before 31st March 2017. Any extension to the safari prize offered must be made with Real Africa at the winners’ own expense at the time of booking.
2nd prize - £500 Real Africa safari voucher and Save the Rhino Tshirt
3rd, 4th & 5th prizes - £250 Real Africa safari voucher and Save the Rhino Tshirt
6th, 7th and 8th prizes - £100 Real Africa safari voucher and Save the Rhino cap
9th & 10th prizes - £50 Real Africa safari voucher and cuddly rhino
4. Entries can be made online by buying a raffle ticket for £1 per ticket at Real Africa’s Just Giving page or in person with Real Africa before 5 February 2017. Please note: Gift Aid is not applicable to the purchase of raffle tickets.
5. The winners will be drawn at random in Norwich on 8 February 2017 via Real Africa. The winning ticket numbers will be listed on the website and on their social media channels. Prizes must be claimed and travel booked by 31 March 2017.
6. Only donations received with a valid email address will be eligible for the prize.
7. Contact details will only be used by Real Africa and Save the Rhino International. They will not be disclosed to any other parties. Email newsletters can be opted out from.
8. There is no alternative to the prizes offered and the safari prize is strictly non–transferable.
9. If for any reason a winner is unable to take the prize as offered, the Promoter, Real Africa, reserves the right to reallocate the prize.
10. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
The Real Africa Trust, Lower Farm, Happisburgh, Norwich, NR12 0QQ. Lottery license LN\000011322 registered under the Gambling Act 2005.