Book any 6 nights at Asilia Tanzanian properties in an itinerary (combination or standalone) and only pay for 5
Book before 31st March 2017 | Travel anytime between 1st October 2017 – 31st March 2018
In order to qaulify for the special, 3 of the 6 nights must be spent in either Kwihala (Ruaha), Oliver’s (Tarangire), Dunia or Kimondo Camp (Serengeti)
The epic annual wildebeest Migration through the Serengeti tends to steal the spotlight in Tanzania, but there is a whole lot more to this country! Africa’s highest mountain, the world’s second largest lake, chimps, an abundance of wildlife, and a beautiful coastline are just some of the attractions in store.
• Subject to availability
• The cheapest night is the free night
• Not applicable to last minute offers
• Offers cannot be combined
• Travel anytime between 1st October 2017 – 31st March 2018
• Bookable before 31st March 2017
• Valid for new bookings only
• Free nights exclude applicable government charges: TDL; service levies; park/concession fees and camping fees
NEW! Asilia Camp in Tanzania - Ngorongoro Highlands
Asilia's latest camp opened in 2016 on the forested slopes of the Ngorongoro Highlands and the Olmoti Volcano, around 45 minutes drive north of the Ngorongoro Crater itself. The camp has just eight space age looking domed tents with ensuite bathrooms, woodburners, fur throws and sheepskins to ensure guests are kept cosy at altitude. All the suites enjoy wooden decks with stunning views.